Sunday 11 January 2015

Second Photoshoot Make Up

Before my photo shoot I tested the make up that would be used during my photo shoot (shown in the images below) The models either had thick eye liner and dark lipstick or eye shadow and nude lipstick. Generally women in the rock industry don't wear make up because they typically 'don't care' about their appearance, women either wear very little or no make up at all. However my models are different, my models will wear heavy make up to show that even though they do spend a lot of time on their appearance they are still able to be successful in the rock industry. This make up style makes my models look bold, rebellious and rock n roll. The models hair will also be 'messy' and low maintenance which gives them the 'i dont care bed head look' which gives the impression that they live the rock and roll life style of waking up, playing a show, then partying until they fall asleep again and then wake up and do it again.





These are the make up tools and items being used throughout my photo shoots, professional make up like MAC are being used.



No comments:

Post a Comment