Tuesday 6 January 2015

Location Test

For my photo shoot I have decided that my location is ‘The Mound’ I chose this location because I thought it looked rough, rebellious and scary which is associated with rock music. I haven't been to that area before therefore I decided to test it out to see if it was actually suitable for my photo shoot and too see what features were available in the area. While looking around I had found derelict looking areas and signs such as ‘WARNING ANTI-CLIMB PAINT’ which add to the rebellious and ‘I don't care’ attitude of the models and magazine. I also found locked gates and graffiti on the signs which shows danger and rebellion. After i had tested out the location i asked one of my friends to give me feedback, they agreed that the area would be good for my magazine as it suits the style of my magazine and models. 






No comments:

Post a Comment