Saturday 10 January 2015

Second Photoshoot costume plan

For my second photo shoot I took pictures for my contents page and my double page spread. For these photo shoots I had three models and created my own all girl rock band. I have challenged the stereotypes of the representation of women in the rock industry. Rather than having an all girl rock band that are seen as 'masculine' I wanted my models to be dressed in a 'feminine' way. I have created a 'feminine' rock look with dresses and skirts, I am proving that women can still be successful and feminine while having a rebellious, dark, rock look. I have researched about different women in the rock industry and now that Hayley Williams has grown up she also wears 'feminine' clothing such as dresses and skirts, Hayley and her style have inspired me to create the perfect costumes shown below. However the denim jackets in costumes 1 and 2 give the looks a 'rebellious' and 'dangerous' feel to them.


MODEL 1 - COSTUME 1














MODEL 2 - COSTUME 2








MODEL 3 - COSTUME 2









No comments:

Post a Comment