Saturday 3 January 2015

Meet My Models




I have created a three woman band for my star image because typically bands are all men or have one woman and the rest of the band are men therefore I want to challenge the typical stereotypes in the rock industry. To do this I have my three models, Elizabeth, Sian and Jess. All models are 16 years old and enjoy the rock music industry. I have chosen these three models particularly because they follow rock culture and like to idolise women such as Hayley Williams therefore they know the attitude and style to portray during the photo shoot. All models already dress in dark colours and wear thick dark make up therefore they would feel comfortable in dressing this way for my photo-shoot and would be able to come out with the best possible pictures for my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment